Walker Transfer-Powell, LLC understands you have worked hard to cultivate your indoor plants. To keep them healthy during your relocation talk to our team concerning the best way to transport your indoor plants.

State Regulations

Some states regulate transportation of certain plants and require a Gypsy Moth Inspection Certificate. Traditionally, California, Arizona and Florida have the most rigid restrictions on bringing plants into the state. Your state's department of natural resources can provide current information about your destination state. Ask our team for literature on moving your plants.